Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New week, fresh start

Today feels like Monday. With the holiday yesterday, I didn't stick to our typical schedule. The kids enjoyed learning about astronauts, and eating astronaut ice cream. So, today I am on official crunch time. I have a ridiculous amount of reading in one class, and have to take a quiz when I finish. Then I have to go over my first draft one last time and turn it in.
So far, I have not had a lot of feedback on my outline from my first draft. I hope that it is good the way I have it. It is worth a lot of points for this class and that is semi-stressful. However, I have done a thorough job I believe. I have a great starting point for my paper. I will be expanding on it throughout the next few weeks, and I will edit and revise according to my professor's recommendations. I think it will be a good paper.
Now I am off to put the babies to bed before I really get to work. Hoping you all have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment