Thursday, January 28, 2010

Comments and future of my blog

At the beginning of my English Comp course, I had to set up this blog. I started out strong, responding to a couple of other students every week. At this point, I rarely respond to other students. I think that is due to the lack of responses on my own blog. Perhaps my attitude is all wrong. I have not received very much feedback on my blog, and often wonder if my professor is the only one reading. Hello, professor! In addition, the lack of comments makes me wonder if my writing is just too boring. I am not really sure what to write about most weeks, and I just write whatever comes to mind. It is always fun to see that someone replied to my blog so that I know people are actually reading it.

In spite of that, I think I will continue my blog. It is a great way to write about what is going on in my life, even if I am the only one who reads it. I enjoy the "journaling", and I enjoy looking at other people's blog as well. I will continue blogging, although I do not know for how long. I also am not sure how often I will write. Overall, I enjoyed this assignment and I will continue my blog, whether or not anyone reads it. It has become a journal just for me perhaps, but one that I will enjoy for years to come.
~ Cathi

No comments:

Post a Comment