Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Here is our family! This will be our Christmas/New Years picture to send out to friends and family. Somehow I missed the Christmas cards this year, so I am behind. I do not think people will care too much anyway.
Miguel is our oldest, on the left. He will be 8 next week! I can not believe he is already 8 years old; time sure does fly!
I am holding our youngest - Isaac. He will turn one on the 25th. My husband, Gami, is holding Kassandra who just turned 4 at the beginning of December. Next to her is Kayla, who is 6 1/2 years old. We have taken family pictures similar to this every year for Christmas. It is fun to look back and see how much the kids have grown, and we all have changed. Last year I was almost 9 months pregnant in our photo! This is one of my favorite family photos to take every year and I am grateful this one turned out so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment