Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to work again

I have had two blissful weeks off now. I am back to work Wednesday, with 3 classes this term instead of the typical 2. If it goes well, I will continue to do that so I can finish my degree in a little over a year, instead of nearly 2 years. I am hoping and praying that works. I need a shorter goal to shoot for than 2 years - that is too far off and I am afraid I will lose my drive and focus. Right now I am maintaining a 4.0, which is something I am very proud of. However, I am afraid that will start to slip if I become discouraged. I need to stay focused. This is a goal that I do not want to let go of again. Still, there are so many things to do. All of my "if only's" are getting me nowhere, so I tread on. I continue working and doing all I can, hoping it will get me where I want to be. I strive to be content where I am, and that is sometimes difficult. Am I alone in this? I don't think so. I see people all around me who are hurting, and wanting something more. I yearn for God to move in a powerful way. I desire to feel Him and see Him and hear Him speak. I crave His presence. Lord, fall on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment